Websites/parenting courses for parents re anxiety
TRIPLE-P FEARLESS ONLINE PARENTING COURSE
A free online parenting course for parents wanting support to manage their child’s anxiety and to help them build emotional resilience.
- Gain an improved understanding of anxiety and fear and how to manage it effectively.
- Provides tools and strategies based on extensive research.
- Available on phone, computer, tablet and can be completed at your own pace in your own space.
- 6 Modules which take 30 – 60 minutes each to complete. Suitable for parents of children aged 6 to 14 years old.
- Triple P has other online courses and resources for general parenting too
FEAR-LESS TRIPLE P
Fear-Less Triple P helps individuals to develop and use practical strategies to cope with anxiety, for parents to coach children to become more emotionally resilient, and to develop a toolbox of strategies. You can choose how to best support your child as they learn to manage their anxiety more effectively. Fear-Less Triple P is part of the comprehensive parenting system, the Triple P – Positive Parenting Program.
Some other sites to look at:
2. NZ evidence-based Anxiety – young people | Health Navigator NZ
Fun wellbeing activities to support whanau to look after their wellbeing and to feel good.