Enrolling Your Children
We welcome you to East Taieri School, and wish you and your children a happy and positive association with the school. Whether your child is just starting school aged five, or joining us having transferred from another school, we at East Taieri wish to make this first important day a happy one!
You can pre-enrol your child using our online form (online form). Please note we still require all relevant documents before your child is fully enrolled.
To enrol your child you will need to:
- complete an enrolment form (one form per child please) – this is online here (online form)
- provide a copy of your child’s immunisation certificate
- provide a Birth Certificate
- provide a Passport (if enrolling on a student visa)
- read complete a Digital Citizenship Agreement
- read and complete the Parent Consent for EOTC Activities form (here)
- Check you are in the East Taieri Primary school enrolment zone – this can be viewed here (zone)
Associated documents can be:
- posted to East Taieri Primary school, 11 Cemetery Road, Mosgiel, 9024
- emailed to email@example.com
- dropped off at the East Taieri school office, 11 Cemetery Road, Mosgiel
Once we’ve received your enrolment form, we will contact you to confirm your enrolment and to arrange a time to meet with you and your child.
If your child is a new entrant (starting for the first time at school), we will give you a call to explain transition arrangements.
If you have any questions about the enrolment process, please contact the office – 034896737 or firstname.lastname@example.org